Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritualist Builds

3 posters

Gold :: PvE :: Builds

Go down

Ritualist Builds Empty Ritualist Builds

Post by ZephyrNightstorm Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:30 pm

In here I'll post some ritualist builds since I'm known to have "mastered" the ritualist profession, but you never stop learning so teach me so I can teach you.

Anyway here are some builds I use mostly on my rit nowadays.

12 + 2 +1 = 15 restoration magic
12 + 1 = 13 spawning magic

The skills :

1. Spirit Light Weapon. [Elite Restoration skill]
2. Resillient Weapon [Restoration skill]
3. Wielders Boon [Restoration skill]
4. Spirit Light [ Restoration Skill]
5. Mend Body and Soul [Restoration skill] (Can be replaced for Soothing Memories)
6. Life [Restoration Spirit]
7. Energetic was Lee Sa [ Spawning magic skill ]
8. Flesh of my flesh/ Death Pact Signet

It's a true healer build for a ritualist.
Spirit light weapon and Resilient weapon are increased due to spawning power. Also they are ment to reduce the DPS on the target.
Wielders boon supplements the weapon spells for a nice 120+ heal.
Spirit Light is a around 180ish heal for those nasty spike hits. MBaS is for condition removeing when combined with Life. Life is a spirit who does nothing for 20 seconds and then heals the whole party (if they are in earshot of the spirit) for 140 health.
Energetic was Lee Sa is energy management, and soothing memories helps with the energy managment. Not a great heal but it could always be worse.
Flesh of Flesh is a dangerous ressurection spell to use IN combat. Also so is Death Pact signet. If you are a good healer, you wouldn't let a party member die, so Death pact signet is a nice ressurection. Flesh to Flesh makes you lose 50% of your current health. And of that ammount the target is healed.. I would recommend it to use AFTER the battle, otherwise use a res signet, (or Sunspear Ressurection Signet)

Spirit Warrior (Rt/W)

10 + 1 Restoration Magic
11 SwordmanShip
10 + 1 + 2 Spawning Magic.

The skills :

1. Sun and Moon slash
2. Pure strike.
3. Jaihzenju Strike
4. Resilient weapon
5. Wielders boon.
6. Sight beyond sight.
7. Spirit Strenght
8. Resurrection Skill / Free to use whatever you like.

This Ritualist does a whole different thing then Ritualists are ment for to do. They charge into combat killing everything on sight.
The 3 swordmanship skills are unblockable and sight beyond sight protects you versus blindness, in other words you should always be able to hit. Spirit Strenght increases damage when you use a weapon spell on your weapon and wielders boon is to heal yourself a little.
The build speaks for itself. If you like warrior builds but you want the looks of a rit then this is the way to go.
This build has a lot of other skills. Like a weapon of aggresion side. But then you lose your ability to heal. It's whatever you like in your build.
Faster DPS or some defense for a longer and fruitfull life.
The choice is yours anyway.

I haven't got any good channeling build. The skills I can recommend are : Lamentation (does damage which ISNT negated by armor) Ancestors Rage. Warmongers Weapon, Bloodsong and Weapon of Agression.
The damage per second rate for most spells are way below average. ( A smiting monk could do better.)

The ritualist is a jack of all trades. He has some uniqueness but every caster class can fire spells and monks heal also.
Ritualists have a lot of fun builds and if you give it time you'll love it. I've grown weary of the class to be honest but i've haven't played anything else through pve.

To make a story short : Go ritualist, if you like the jack of all trades mentality and mostly support, this profession is yours. If you hoped you would get good DPS or good casting times and pwn in most areas. This profession wont be yours.

Good luck my future discipels.
ZephyrNightstorm
ZephyrNightstorm
Henchman
Henchman

Back to top Go down

Ritualist Builds Empty Re: Ritualist Builds

Post by Ash Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:32 pm

Was gonna start a rit to try and get ledgendary survivor but i cant be bothered and i die too much
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://goldrocks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eas Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:49 pm

It's doable Smile
Eas
Eas
Survivor Freak
Survivor Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrNightstorm Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:13 pm

It may be doable, but I prefer to do it without FARMING for xp. It makes me go nuts Razz
ZephyrNightstorm
ZephyrNightstorm
Henchman
Henchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:42 am

well i made 3 rits and the furthest i got was lvl 3
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://goldrocks.rpg-board.net