Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question ?

3 posters

Go down

question ? Empty question ?

Post by faith Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:49 am

as i am still learning how to play this game i have a few questions ,

after saturday night when we did the dungeon (which by the way was the first time i have played with a full team , and which was great and i have learnt a lot from following u guys . but leaves me with a couple of questions)

1) at the end of the dungeon we had to resign ?

a)was this just to get out of the dungeon , should u take the reward at the end or resign before you do ,or does this stop u from doing the dungeon again ?

2)i see from time to time you guys put on the chat your skills template

a) how do you do this and how do you access the skills once you have saved them

b)can you save a skilll template of your own and put it on to your own character like my character is a necro so sometimes i play as a mm ,and some times with curses but its a pain to keep changing skill sets manually

c)can u take some one elses skill set and put it on to your character provided u have the necessary skills

so i hope u will be able to help me with the above and go easy on me because i am probably older than any one else on here !!!

yours sincerely faith

faith
Insolent Moron
Insolent Moron

Back to top Go down

question ? Empty Re: question ?

Post by Ash Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 am

faith wrote:
1) at the end of the dungeon we had to resign ?

basically its tospeed up getting out of the dungeon and yes you should allways take a dungeon reward the moment you see it as all the dungeons are repeatable
faith wrote:
2)i see from time to time you guys put on the chat your skills template

a) how do you do this and how do you access the skills once you have saved them

b)can you save a skilll template of your own and put it on to your own character like my character is a necro so sometimes i play as a mm ,and some times with curses but its a pain to keep changing skill sets manually

c)can u take some one elses skill set and put it on to your character provided u have the necessary skills

when you press k to look at your skills at the top there is a picture of an old floppy disk, click this and you get the option to save current skills or load saved sets.

yes you can take other peoples skills either copy and paste the teplate code into skill templates and hit save and if i remember rightly there is a save button when you look at other people skill templates.

P.S you are probably not the oldest person here... that as far as i am aware is Mais
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://goldrocks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

question ? Empty Re: question ?

Post by faith Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:42 pm

thanks for that ash one more question is mais a grandad ??? lol

faith
Insolent Moron
Insolent Moron

Back to top Go down