Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Class do you like best and why?

3 posters

Gold :: PvE :: Builds

Go down

Which Class do you like best and why? Empty Which Class do you like best and why?

Post by mental Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Hi,

Warrior and Assassin (prob a bit more than W).

Warrior is awesome - I like to tank.
: I like to use an Axe with a shield. Warriors are excellent at soaking up damage and they can dish it too!.
The only thing I dont like about Warriors is the Wammo stigma surrounding them, Warriors are popular so they seem to be looked at
as a lesser (sometimes easier) class to use.

Assassins have some awesome chained attacks.
: Assassins are great at targeting an enemy and obliterating them quickly. Downside is low armour.
Weak self heals/remove conditions but hey thats why we have a 2nd class!.

Lets have your favs then.
mental
mental
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Which Class do you like best and why? Empty Re: Which Class do you like best and why?

Post by Ash Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 am

Sin without a doubt, shit loads of damage and an abitlity to tank Razz where can you lose Smile
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://goldrocks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Which Class do you like best and why? Empty Re: Which Class do you like best and why?

Post by Eas Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:19 am

Para's, highly underestimated wich only makes them better in pvp Cool Very Happy I used to doubt them too, but since I can solo farm with him too, I'm very happy cheers
Reason: Highest AL lvl in the game, shouts and consorts are party wide and can't be stripped Laughing Very versatile prof.
Downside: Always needs a second prof unlike other profs and depends heavily on party (leadership).
Eas
Eas
Survivor Freak
Survivor Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Gold :: PvE :: Builds

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum