Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zephyr

2 posters

Go down

Zephyr Empty Zephyr

Post by ZephyrNightstorm Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:03 pm

Hey all,

My name is Zephyr in the game, you may call me Zeph. I got a ritualist which did everything almost humanly possible so I know a few things so you can always ask for help. I'm one of the oldest members of this guild Razz in terms of IN THE GUILD not age.

My real name is Rick, I live in the Netherlands. I'm 19 years old. At the moment I'm working in a shop and I'm haveing driving lessons. Also for the people who do not know I'm gay. Wink Yes I like guys. I got a boyfriend and we're going steady for almost 2½ years now.
I might not be online much, but i've decided to be more active again so I can join in the fun and don't miss important things like.... loseing alliances and all the other thingies this guild has experienced. I hope for one that this will be the final forum we have Razz... Spamming up to 100 posts is a hard job to do when Christmas is around the cornor in a shop where we sell all kinds of stuff... for the holidays.

Anyway, this is me, ask if you want to know anything.
Game on Goldies for we are :king:s
ZephyrNightstorm
ZephyrNightstorm
Henchman
Henchman

Back to top Go down

Zephyr Empty Re: Zephyr

Post by Ash Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:19 pm

This will be the last forum we ever have as im not going anywhere, yes thats right you cant get rid of me Razz
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://goldrocks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ZephyrNightstorm Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:11 pm

Ash wrote:This will be the last forum we ever have as im not going anywhere, yes thats right you cant get rid of me Razz

Darn, I dislike you now cause you made a forum title and called me an insolent moron :O...

Oh well I'll continue to breath anyhow Razz...

And the dislike part.. well that's already over.
ZephyrNightstorm
ZephyrNightstorm
Henchman
Henchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:41 am

go to get to 15 posts to get the next rank zeph, so spam away
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://goldrocks.rpg-board.net