Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUILD RULES -Abide or die!

Go down

GUILD RULES -Abide or die! Empty GUILD RULES -Abide or die!

Post by Ash Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:02 pm

(laid down by our leader Mais)

Hello all you wonderful people....

As with any form of group activity there has to be a few ground rules..however there isnt going to be many as wer'e pretty much established as a Guild and we know the score..

1. Be nice to each other we can go anywhere for insults, we come here to relax and interract with each other to escape the real world.

2. No trading in Guild, its so much nicer to share and it prevents chat from being spammed and saves arguments, better still it promotes comradeship Smile.

3. Please, thankyou, Hi n bye cost nothing even "Up Yours" is free and as I put it..Manners cost nothing yet they are priceless!

4. HELP...people help when they can or when they are up to it, sometimes they are here just to wind down and do little else, so dont be upset if you don't get help as and when you would want..just be patient.
Lets face it when we do get together as a team....WE ROCK BIG STYLE!

Life really is too short so make the most of things and enjoy what and when you can... We all make mistakes as I have found out so many times to my cost..like manners it costs nothing to admit fault and say sorry, it can even make you feel good.. One thing I do guarantee..You will be the better person for it Smile
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://goldrocks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down